Thursday, May 3, 2012

**Newsflash** Essie Nailpolish at Etos!


A quick update for my fellow dutchies who happen to have a nailpolish-addiction like me: From now on, the amazing Essie nailpolishes will be available in every Etos store! I'm probably not the first to notice - maybe even the last -, but I was SO excited when I found out that I just had to share!
Essie is a brand that features many one-of-a-kind nailpolish colors with special-effect finishes, as well as all your basic nudes, brights, neons, plums and pastels. The brand was launched 30 years ago by Essie Weingarten. Fun fact: She was the first in the nailpolish-business to start naming each and every color she released, instead of just numbering them, and she's been doing so ever since (all by herself)!

And if that's not enough for you, just take one quick glance at the Spring and Summer 2012 collection. All I know is that I'm running to my closest Etos store to get me some "Bikini So Teeny" (even if it's just for the awesome name), "Off the Shoulder" and "Mojito Madness" as soon as I can!

Which one's your favorite?!

Love,
Linde

1 comment:

  1. woow it sounds amazing that you'll be able to buy the, at your country!!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete